Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Top Ten Films of 2010

Oh hey! I know I haven't updated this blog in a really long time but that's because I had moved out to Los Angeles back in August and have been pretty busy since. But I thought I'd make some time to post yet another blog entry of my top ten films of the year. I did it last year for 2009 and I shall do it again for 2010! Like 2009's list, these films are in no particular order of better to worse, they're just in alphabetical order. Oh, and I didn't write anything about the films because I thought the trailers could speak for themselves. Also because I'm a lazy asshole.




127 Hours




Black Swan




Blue Valentine




Buried




The Fighter




Inception




Kick-Ass




The Social Network




Toy Story 3




True Grit







No comments:

Post a Comment