Sunday, August 30, 2009

4 Months, 3 Weeks, and 2 Days

This is a film that I saw back in fall and yet it still somehow pops into my head from time to time. This movie supplies a tension and an atmosphere that not many films could ever even dream of achieving. It's a film that truly touched me when I first saw it, not because it's beautiful or because it says something important about humanity even though it kinda does. I was touched by the film because it's so sad and so harsh that you can't help but have a feeling of dread looming over you when you've finished watching it. It's an extremely unique movie watching experience that I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for something very intense and possibly very depressing.

Here's the trailer for 4 Months, 3 Weeks, and 2 Days for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!?

No comments:

Post a Comment