Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Movies I'm Looking Forward To: Inception

Back in the summer of 2005 I saw a little known film entitled Batman Begins. After viewing the movie I thought to myself, "man, now that's how you make a Batman movie." And ever since then I've been following the ever so promising director of Batman Begins, Christopher Nolan. I started following Nolan and his work by watching other great films of his like Memento and The Prestige. And let's not forget about the undeniably powerful crime drama epic that might arguably be the best Batman movie ever made, The Dark Knight.

So after watching all his films and becoming a big fan and follower of his work we now come to present day where Christoper Nolan is planning to release a new film this summer that he has both written and directed. The film is about people being able to travel into other people's dreams. With all that being said, there's no guessing as to why I'm looking forward to seeing Inception when it comes out this summer.

Inception is scheduled to come out in theaters on July 16, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment